NY: 212-658-0095 / SDQ-RD: 809-537-1515


Licensed by New York State Courts | Licenciado por los Tribunales del Estado de Nueva York

If you are a permanent resident and have a 10-year green card which has expired or will expire in the next 6 months, you can begin the renewal process at EM Immigration Law Firm. If you have a Green Card with an   expiration date of   two years click here (link to I-751).

You must file a request to replace your permanent Resident Card if:

  • The card has been lost, stolen or destroyed.
  • A card was issued previously but you never received it.
  • The existing card has been mutilated
  • The existing card has incorrect data
  • Name or other biographical information has been legally modified since the issuance of the existing card (change of name, civil status, etc.)
  • The   card   existing   already expired or will expire within the next six months.


In EM Immigration Law   Firm, we care about the immigrant community, call us to determine if you qualify for an exemption from USCIS fees.