NY: 212-658-0095 / SDQ-RD: 809-537-1515


Licensed by New York State Courts | Licenciado por los Tribunales del Estado de Nueva York

A reentry permit establishes that you did not intend to abandon status, and it allows you to apply for admission to the United States after traveling abroad for up to two years without having to obtain a returning resident visa. Reentry permits are normally valid for 2 years from the date of issuance.

If you need to stay outside the United States for more than six months without affecting your legal status, please call 212-658-0095 to get assistance with the application of a reentry permit.   Your process will be handled by attorneys accredited by the American Immigration Lawyers Association.