NY: 212-658-0095 / SDQ-RD: 809-537-1515


Licensed by New York State Courts | Licenciado por los Tribunales del Estado de Nueva York

U.S. citizens can apply for the first time and/or renew their American Passport both from the United States and from the Embassies and Consulates of the United States located abroad.

At EM   Immigration   we can file passport applications for   people who   reside in the United States and in the Dominican Republic.

Call us at 212-658-0095 from the United States and 809-537-151 from Dominican Republic.