Application to replace and renew the permanent resident card

We have a highly qualified team to advise, guide and attend your process in the most professional, fast and efficient way possible. You can have the peace of mind of having a group of professionals who will work each case as yours. Here’s how the process works and some of the requirements to qualify.

If you are a permanent resident and have a 10-year green card that has already expired or will expire in the next 6 months, you can start the renewal process at EM Immigration Law Firm. If you have a green card with a 2-year expiration date, click here (Link for I-751).

You must initiate an application to replace your Permanent Resident Card if:

The card has been lost, stolen or destroyed.
A card was previously issued but you never received it.
The existing card has been mutilated
Existing card has incorrect data
Name or other biographical information has been legally changed since the issuance of the existing card (name change, marital status etc.)
The existing card has already expired or will expire within the next six months.

If you are ready to proceed with your application it is very important that you work with an immigration attorney. Our attorneys have more than 15 years of experience and are committed to obtaining the best result for your case.

At EM Immigration Law Firm we care about the immigrant community, call us to determine if you qualify for a USCIS fee waiver.



EM Immigration Law Firm, PLLC is a pro-immigrant law firm dedicated to providing ethical legal solutions in immigration processes. Our attorneys have more than 25 years of experience and are committed to providing the best possible result while offering credible advice. EM Immigration Law Firm, PLLC, and Empowerme EIRL work together to expedite cases and offer Class A customer service. We have two locations: our head office is located in Times Square, New York, and the Dominican Republic office is in the province of Santo Domingo.